Manage logistics and streamline the distribution process with our range of standard and advanced solutions
As a distributor you’re probably working with small margins which mean your systems and integration is important to maximise every penny of your investment. It requires careful control of inventory levels, streamlined order fulfilment practices, efficient warehouse operations and dedicated customer service.
And that’s just the beginning.
You need to optimise daily operations for maximum efficiency while minimizing administrative overhead and costs. Add in the need to manage rising costs and shrinking margins, and you’ve got a lot to keep track of.
Relationship maps instantly give you visualisation of any transactions in the system. If this isn’t enough then a business dashboard is customizable, and leverages established best practices in providing an accessible tool for monitoring real-time business operations. This dashboard can also be tailored to fit certain roles, maintaining a clearly organized business community.
Customisation capabilities are included in the system as well, and are simplified to allow users to more easily enhance the software to better fit their specific requirements.
Expected Return on Investment
• Increased revenue growth and sales volume per employee
• Faster, more accurate supplier chargeback claims
• Reduced days sales outstanding and shorter financial close cycles
• Improved operating margins and employee productivity
• Lower cost of goods sold (COGS) and operating expense
• Improved inventory accuracy and turns
• Optimise your stock levels and reduce your stock in hand
• Accurate forecasting to streamline order processing
• Streamline operations with an integrated finance solution
What interests you?
• Client management
• Lead Management
• Order templates
• Picking, packing and shipping accurately
• Handle product forecasting and purchasing
• Manage bar coding and warehouse activities
• Optimise collections and cash flow
• Integrate your system with EDI, XML and other systems with customers and suppliers
• Develop web-based customer self-service
• Analyse sales and gross margins