Implementation of MRP can reduce stock and release cash
Our systems are fully integrated and cover areas such as inventory control, warehouse management, accounting and financial management, order management, customer relationship management (CRM) and ecommerce. The solutions are available as an on premise, cloud hosted or Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).
Our solutions can be used to manage production orders, accurate demand forecasting for managing stock levels and restocking. In addition, the system supports inventory for multiple warehousing, bin locations, bill of materials, production order management, bar coding procedures and many other necessary business processes in the manufacturing industry.
Our solutions will manage the complete sales/production lifecycle from Opportunities, through sales to production and purchasing. Relationship maps instantly give you visualisation of any transactions in the system. If this isn’t enough then a business dashboard is customisable, and leverages established best practices in providing an accessible tool for monitoring real-time business operations. This dashboard can also be tailored to fit certain roles, maintaining a clearly organised business community.
Customisation capabilities are included in the system as well, and are simplified to allow users to more easily enhance the software to better fit their specific requirements.
- Streamlining processes and workflows with a single integrated system.
- Reduce redundant data entry and processes and in other hand it shares informartioin across the department.
- Establish uniform processes that are based on recognized best business practices
- Improved workflow and efficiency
- Improved customer satisfaction based on improved on-time delivery, increased quality, shortened delivery times
- Reduced inventory costs resulting from better planning, tracking and forecasting of requirements
- Turn collections faster based on better visibility into accounts and fewer billing and/or delivery errors
- Decrease in vendor pricing by taking better advantage of quantity breaks and tracking vendor performance
- Track actual costs of activities and perform activity based costing
- Provide a consolidated picture of sales, inventory and receivables
Typical functional benefits;
- Stock management
- Production Planning
- Make to Order
- Warehouse management
- Batch/Serial number traceability
- Complex units of measure
- Supply chain management
- Availability to promise
- Product costing
- Bill of materials
- Integration of sales
- Demand Forecasting